Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Blistering Speed of teh Intarweb

Back on January 21, 2003, I happend to be on the Commonwealth's website at around 10 AM and noticed that Mark What's-His-Name was pictured as Governor of Pennsylvania... which was fair, as he was Governor at that time. That made me wonder when they would update the site and put Eddie's picture up.

Upon reload, they replaced the photo at noon... just as Eddie was being sworn in.

So I did the same with the City of Pittsburgh this morning, to see when Tommy-boy's picture would be replaced.

Imagine my shock when I logged in at around 10 AM and saw this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Obviously someone was really, really anxious to bump Mr. Murphy out.

Although, the joke's on them: as of 5PM Tom Cox was still listed as Deputy Mayor for Policy & Development.

No comments: