Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Post New Year's Hangover

Just got home from the New Year's Eve Party; I had to bail early this year on account of work, which is a shame. Last year's party ended sometime in May when my friend "Bill" made the outrageous claim that he was the Father of the Swiss race, smashed a vace across his forehead, and barfed on the midget and then we ran out of those little cocktail weenies.

Still, that's nothing compared to the 2000 party, which, I believe is still going on; when I left, they were trying to figure out how to get down off the hippo.*

In any event, I seem to be missing two pairs of underwear (one of them mine), a whisk, a hard hat, a traffic cone, a policeman's helmet, a pair of stockings, and a goat. If anyone happens to find them, please let me know.

UPDATE: Mr. Whiskers has been found, but I think he had a hat when I lost him. If anyone happens to find the hat, please, again, let me know.

---
*Fools! Everyone knows you get down off a duck.

Tag(s): ,

No comments: