Wednesday, April 09, 2008

All Signs Point to Lamar

News travels fast.

I've revised this post twelve times in my head over the course of the day, and now, with this new development, I've had to chuck them all.

Here's all I've managed to salvage from my previously aborted posts:

If one works for the Fed, one cannot take a free anything, even coffee, from a contractor.

Getting a surround-sound system from a contractor would land one unemployed immediately, and in jail....

And, of course, there's Rule #2: "Never do anything that would cause Ed Bradley, Mike Wallace, Morley Safer, Steve Croft, Leslie Stahl, or even Andy Rooney to persue you down a hallway with a camera crew."
So, Heckofajob there Brownie.

I'm sure there's more to come... and I think there's a URA Board meeting tomorrow, maybe...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if the boots of the board aren't firmly on his backside, curtains for all!

throw the bum - and his "i like my cigar and scotch" line right out the door.

bye pat...florida will no doubt take you both back.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

all i can say is geez!