Friday, October 14, 2005

Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing, Aching, Bureaucracy

The recent lack of postings can be attributed to my death.

Or, more specifically, what has felt like my death.

Whatever sickness has been going around, I got it, and it has kept me in bed with the covers around my head, hopped up on cold medication, and out of commission for the last five days. It has only been within the last day that I have felt coherrant enough to post anything intelligible... if this rambling post could, in fact, be considered intelligible.

Unfortunately, because of this here internet, I was still "available" to do work, even from home. And because the Bureaucracy doesn't function anymore without me, I was on call between fits of sneezing and coughing.

My tax dollars at work.

Anyway, the sweet smell of Vixx Vapo-rub is calling me.

We'll pick this up Monday once the Ny-Quil enduced halucinations stop... until then, Abe Vigoda and I are flying to Des Moines on a giant moth.

Poit!

No comments: