Thursday, March 23, 2006

Save A Bureaucrat

No... this is not Saveabureaucrat.com. From that other site:

I believe I could offer the world a lot more than I am right now. I could be helping people in some way - making a difference in their lives. Instead, I feel like an old curmudgeon frustrated by having to deal with paper being passed around at a snail's pace, day in and day out. But how can I justify quitting my job and giving up my security and pension? The only way I can do it is by obtaining enough money that I can afford to quit and then have enough spare time and energy to do something that makes a difference in my life and the lives of others.
So this guy wants you to send him money so he doesn't have to work; so far, I think, he's up to $59 in donations and a site that is FUBAR. So, for those of you that are stumbling on this place by mistake, there are no Bureaucrats here that wish to be saved.

There is at least one, however, that would like you to by him a drink.

No comments: