Thursday, May 17, 2007

An Open Letter to Client #870

Dude,

Let me begin by saying that you can suck my balls. Seriously. I will whip them out and you can just pop 'em in your mouth and suck 'em.

I have not met many ball gargling taintfaces in this world, but I could probably bet that you'd be the poster-boy. Heck, Jerry Lewis might have a telethon for people like you. You'd probably raise at least seven bucks, although it is clear that medical research has years to go to even begin to address your condition.

Right now, I don't really care about anything your arrogant pretentious face has to say about anything. I no longer want to hear you whining about anything until you actually get up off your smug, self righteous ass and actually put some effort into the work that we are supposed to be collaborating on.

So, if you want me to continue to assist you in your endeavors, you're going to have to start bringing something, anything to the table that is constructive and worthwhile.

Until then, you can suck my balls.

Sincerely,

O
The Angry Drunk Bureaucrat

Tag(s):

No comments: