Saturday, May 28, 2005

Pottering Around

I added Haloscan commenting and trackback to this blog to make this thing more purdy-like and to upgrade some functionality. At least I think I did.

It might have been better to just have slapped a blender onto it and called it a night. Probably would have been more useful too.

All the previous comments, including the excellent exchanges, rants, ravings, chest poundings, snarking, smearing, and gobbledygook can still be found under the permalinks by clicking the date/time stamp.

UPDATE: Apparently I wiped out all the previous comments. I'm the overzealous douchebag of the week. I'm accepting suggestions for how to retrieve the past comments without having to repost every damn one of them manually.

UPDATED FURTHER: Success! Previous comments are back. Off to have a drink in celebration!

No comments: