Just wanted to give a run down of all the things certain folks are thankful for this year:
*Mayor Luke Ravenstahl - Lawyers who will still sue for innuendo. Twitter.Happy Thanksgiving
* Mayoral Chief of Staff Yarone Zober - The Dark Side of the Force and impressionable young Jedi.
* Council President Darlene Harris - Dogs, Puppies, Pups, Pooches, Mongrels, Mutts, Canines, Cats, Kittens, Kitties, Pussies.
* Councilman Doug Shields - Staff, Pittsburgh, Squirrel Hill, Hazelwood Greenfield, parts of Oakland, rain, sun, trees, streets, houses, friends, family, cartoons, radio, radio ships, Israel, Jacobian architecture, buildings, Legos, Eggos, pancakes, butter, milk, cows, goats, chickens, 10 out of 11 herbs and spices, Colonel Sanders, Bernie Sanders, sandblasting, vodka, cigarettes, cigars, Topic Bars, lawyers, the pay level for District Justices, Antonin Scalia, Tony Soprano, Tony Bennet, spelling mistakes, televised Council Meetings, the Town of Temperanceville, Susan B. Anthony, Lebron James, NBC, TSA, CIA, NKOTB... (and so on for three hours until we got tired of transcribing)
* County Executive Dan Onorato - Missing the opportunity to be a one term Governor.
* State Rep. Paul Costa - Being a Costa. Weed.
* Senator-Elect Pat Toomey - A new government job that allows him to eliminate other government jobs.
* Ex. Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin - Certain Americans born every minute.
* Former President George W. Bush - That black guy and the short attention span of the American Public.
* President Barack Obama - The hopes and dreams of the American people and their unwavering determination in the face of adversity. And that Presidential elections are held every four years.
* The Angry Drunk Bureaucrat - Squash