Thursday, December 15, 2011

From the ADB Department of Projectile Vomitting

Hang onto your cotton candy, hot dogs, pizza, funnel cakes, and deep fried oreos, kids:

Thrill-seekers will have one more thing to scream about at Kennywood Park in 2012. The new Black Widow will swing a circle of 40 riders back and forth like a pendulum while at the same time rotating them counter clockwise. At its peak, riders will hang 146 feet off the ground -- upside down -- while moving at 68 mph.
As my Grandmother used to say "OH SWEET JESUS I'M GOING TO BE SICK! HELP ME LORD OH HELP ME LORD!!"

I can only assume that this thing was design to get the maximum puke coverage over the park; whereas he Pittfall only had a hork-splash area of about 10 feet around the tower, his thing will send huey from Old Kennywood all the way to the Racer.

Seriously, I think I'm about to throw up just thinking about it.

Paging Ralph to the porcelain phone. Ralph to the White porcelain phone.

No comments: