Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Of course you know, this means war...

I can't go into details, but it has recently become necessary for me to wage war on certain parties.

We have determined that the best way to accomplish this is to blast them out with sound, taking a page from that eminent warrior George Bush... no, no, no the first one, not chowder-head. If you recall, a similar tactic was used on Manuel Noriega and in the Gulf War. Our objective is the total annoyance and capitulation of the enemy... because basically, at heart, I'm a bastard and they deserver it.

I have begun to select songs that, in my opinion, after 40 to 50 times on repeat, will drill themselves into the enemy's skull, causing insanity.

So far, the list includes:

Jingle Bells (Barking Dog Version)
Barbie Girl (Aqua)
I Want Candy (Bow Wow Wow)
If You Steal My Sunshine (Len)
Wannabe - Club Remix (Spice Girls)
Cotton Eyed Joe (Redneck)
The Hampster Dance - Club Remix
These Boots Were Made for Walking (Nancy Sinatra)
Can't Get You Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue)
Breathless (The Coors)
Don't Worry, Be Happy (Bobby McFerrin)
Rock the Casbah (The Clash)

Now, we turn to you, the loyal blog reader, to suggest additions to the playlist.

The Rules are:
(1) It must be a song... no nails on chalkboard or such.
(2) The song must be available, preferably, legally.
(3) It can't be just a bad song; it has to be irritatingly bad.

Now go do the voodoo that you do so well! Have fun.

No comments: