Friday, February 11, 2005

100% Above Average Children

I hate Children.

I also hate Parents.

I see Parents in the street with obnoxious, overactive children. "I don't believe in hitting my children," they say.

"I believe in hitting your children; stand aside," I say.

Psychology Today has an interesting article on Parents that can't and won't let their children fail, and the demon hell-spawn children this creates.

Cut the cord people. Let the little brats know who's boss; let them know pain and failure. Let 'em fall from 12ft high slides onto concrete onto their head. Let 'em struggle and live independently. Otherwise, they'll coast through life relying on Mommy and Daddy to bail them out, drifting from failure to failure, with few, if any, mediocre "achievements"...

Or become President.

---
This post... yadda-yadda-yadda.

No comments: