Friday, February 04, 2005

Feeling Sick IV

Back to feeling a bit more than slightly human, although I haven't been wearing pants for 43 of the last 48 hours... which is probably, now that I think about it, the other reason they asked me to go home from work today. One would have thought that I would have noticed the slight chill at my loins. One would have also thought that somebody could have brought it up at staff meeting.

Anywho, while I'm continuing my recovery, feel free to discuss what Dillon's Rule and Hunter v. Pittsburgh have to tell us with respect to the proposed solutions to the City of Pittsburgh Financial Crisis. For extra credit, try to refrain from referring to any distinguished members of Pennsylvania's Legislature as "dicks" or "bitches."

---
This post brought to you by: Luke Warm Cup of Green Tea

No comments: