Monday, February 13, 2006

Flotsam and Jetsam

Time is out of joint... as are my thoughts, and my nose.

HATAH!

---
Watching the Olympic opening ceremony, got me thinking: the Greeks had a salute to antiquity; the Atlanteans had a salute to monter truck rallies. If the Olympics came to Pittsburgh, what would we have? Giant inflatable pierogies? A bunch of fat, shirtless drunk guys? Cyril Wecht?

---
I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my powerball winnings. I'm thinking maybe I'll trick out my house to an exact replica of the Enterprise. Or maybe I'll just get it in singles and roll around naked.

---
What do we do know that we've won that 5th Superbowl? What would Don Quixote do if he caught his giant?

---
What do I mean "we" won. I just watched and ate nachos.

---
Mmm.... nachos.

---
Libby fingers Cheney. Brown fingers Chertoff. Who's going to finger Bush?

---
OK, that was dirty.

---
Aight. That's all for now. I have to go clean myself off.

No comments: