Friday, April 07, 2006

MSM on ADB et al.

Second time in two weeks that the Main Stream Media has recognized The Angry Drunk Bureaucrat, lumping us in with such local Blogging "Old Favorites" as Froth, Fester, Jonathan Potts, Anti-Rust, Mike Madison, Wrongful Convictions, Powerblog, and Overheard in Pittsburgh.  The majority of these are blogrolled to the right there, which just goes to prove that either I have good taste or I am Bill Toland.   
 
Actually, on further examination of the tag in my underwear, I am not Bill Toland.  On further, further examination, this is not my underwear.  On further, further, further examination, I'm apparently going commando.
 
Little known fact: we minor titians of the local "Blurghosphere" actually go fight crime as a masked vigilante supergroup.  This week we're going as The Traveling Willburys.   
 
So, mad love to the P-G for the shout out.  I guess this means I need to do a substantial posting this week. 
 
---
P.S. Bill... it's "Drunk" not "Drunken":
drunk (adj.)
1. (a) Intoxicated with alcoholic liquor to the point of impairment of physical and mental faculties. (b) Caused or influenced by intoxication.
2. Overcome by strong feeling or emotion: drunk with power.
 

No comments: