Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Anger (pt 2)

More things that piss me off:

  • Tourists - It is not my fault that you don't know where you are going. Now get out of my way!
  • People That Don't Vote - If you don't vote, you lose your right to bitch. If you really care that much, you can at least show up and vote "present".
  • Local News - I get enough death, blood, and mayhem in the course of my duties, thank you. I don't need commercials too.
  • Places without Sidewalks - The oldest form of human transportation suffers another setback.
  • Places without Sidewalks, but with Bus Stops - Why don't you put a giant bullseye on the pedestrians?
  • Micromanagement - If you wanted to do it yourself, why didn't you do it in the first place?
  • People that Don't Step to the Rear of the Bus - Yes, I really want to push past your three hundred pound, back pack laden ass... thank you.
  • Accountants - You're an accountant; account for yourself!
  • Agency X - Yes, you know who you are. Try doing your job for once.
  • People Who's First Reaction is to Sue - You realize that you are responsible for the downfall of this country, right?
  • Existentialism - Camus was a prick; so was Heidiegger. Both probably lived in Mt. Oliver.
Grrr... more anger to come in Part 3

No comments: