Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Good Christmas Letter for the Ravenstahl Family

So 25-year old Luke Ravenstahl was elected President of Council today, so good luck to him.

Although he's now forced me to re-evaluate my life, as when I was 25 years old, I was not President of City Council. I wasn't even president of my block club. I was out, wandering directionless around Europe having casual sex with disgraced heiresses, slogging my way from hostel to hostel with a tattered copy of my unpublished novel in my bag, hovering between various illegal states of mind.

Actually, no. That's not true. Although I do remember it being a year of drunken debauchery.

Of course, I remember THIS year being a year of drunken debauchery.

However, getting to the point: I hated Richie Rich as a child, as he accomplished more at the age of 13 than I would have accomplished in my entire miserable life.

In short, I'm jealous that I'm not President of Council... or Richie Rich.

No comments: