Monday, December 05, 2005

If You Can Read The Post, You're One Up on Me

Apparently Blogger has given up on blogging tonight.

Because I'm relying on a indirect, mediated form of communication (as opposed to speech, or, to a lesser extent, the printed word), I'm at the mercy of my computer and the related electrons. Or, more importantly, this snafu asks the question "what is the true nature of this mass communicated message?"

Frankly, I don't know if this post is actually going to be posted; it could disappear into the aether of the internet, never to be heard from again.

Which makes me wonder, if no one actually reads it, did I actually post it?

Or, more importantly, does anyone care?

Meh... screw this. We'll start fresh tomorrow, and leave the Marshall McLuhan bullshit for later.

No comments: