If you haven't done so already, go check out the City Controller's release of the Financial Disclosure forms for some of our most upstanding city officials and Bill Peduto.
Twenty-Four hours ago, I would have never known...
- That it's hard to follow written directions when you're a politician;
- The home addresses of every City Council Person;
- The Mayor has an account balance at both Best Buy and Orrs Jewelers;
- Several elected officials aren't very good at paying down their credit cards;
- Michael Lamb, Tonya Payne, and Ricky Burgess are all still paying off student loans (and at a ridiculous interest rate, I might add, Rev. Burgess);
- Lukey has over $470 THOUSAND DOLLARS left over from his campaign, and 14 ounces of blow;
- Jim Motznik won't tell you how much money he has;
- Darlene Harris has obviously be ostracized from every board in the Region, including the School Board;
- Dan Deasey is a trustee for the Carnegie Museums, Library, and Hall;
- Doug Shields is the President of the Hairclub for Men;
- Patrick Dowd is receiving royalties from some amateur porn he directed back in graduate school;
- Bruce Kraus' campaign war chest consists of $500 and an opened bottled of Pabst Blue Ribbon; and
- Michael Lamb is actually a genuine, bona fide attorney-at-law.