Per Maria's post, I think I'm going to go to Specter's Town Hall meeting and heckle Arlen. Of course, in order to lighten the mood and throw everyone off, I think I'm only going to shout out positive things or non sequitors.
* "HEY ARLEN! I HOPE YOU MAKE A FULL RECOVERY FROM YOUR CANCER! I WISH YOU WELL!"And so on...
* "I BELIEVE THAT THE PRESIDENT WAS BORN IN HAWAI'I!"
* "DOES ANYONE HAVE CHANGE FOR THE PARKING METER?!"
* "PUPPIES WITH BIG EYES ARE CUTE!"
* "I REFUSE TO STOP SHOUTING UNTIL I'M FINISHED SHOUTING!"
* "HAVE YOU ACTUALLY READ THE BILL, SENATOR? DID YOU NOTICE THAT ON PAGE 156 THERE WAS A PUNCTUATION ERROR ON LINE THREE? CAN YOU GET THE PRINTERS TO FIX THAT IN THE FINAL VERSION OF THE BILL?"
* "I DON'T WANT TO START ANY TROUBLE SO I'M GOING TO SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY!"
* "I HAVE AN AWESOME BEAN DIP RECIPE THAT I'M WILLING TO SHARE. SEE ME AFTER THE MEETING IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!"
* "SENATOR! MY WIFE DIDN'T THINK THAT I COULD MAKE A SPECTACLE OF MYSELF AT THIS MEETING! DO YOU THINK I HAVE, OR DO I HAVE TO DROP AN ETHNIC SLUR?!"
* "I'M AFRAID OF WHAT THIS COUNTRY IS BECOMING, SENATOR: A LONG DRAWN OUT MARCH TOWARDS ENTROPY AND EVENTUAL HEAT DEATH IN A COLD UNFEELING UNIVERSE!"
* "HOW CAN I SIT ON ONE OF THESE DEATH PANELS, SENATOR?"
* "THE NAZIS HAD FREE HEALTH CARE TOO! YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ALSO HAD? MANDATORY MARCHING! ARE WE GOING TO GET MANDATORY MARCHING, SENATOR, BECAUSE HONESTLY THESE GYM MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE KILLING ME AND I CAN'T FIND THE TIME TO EXERCISE REGULARLY!"
* IF CANADIANS LOVE THEIR SINGLE PAYER SYSTEM SO MUCH, WHY DON'T CANADIAN HOCKEY PLAYERS HAVE MORE TEETH?
I also plan to hold up a sign that reads "No evil government subsidized corn, Agnes!"
That'll confuse 'em.